Acidophilus favorably normalizes the intestinal microflora. Acidophilus helps improve digestion, the immune system, maintains the proper levels of acidity in our body. It is also used to treat diseases such as diarrhea or infections in the mouth, vagina, or urinary tract.
5.000.000 mixed probiotics per tablet.
- Balances and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria 👍
- Promotes good digestion
- Activates immune function and increases resistance to infections
- It acts as a natural antibiotic to eliminate undesirable microorganisms ❤️
- Prevents vaginal infections
- It can produce the B vitamins, including niacin, folic acid, biotin, and vitamin B6
Acidophilus basically refers to a class of bacteria that is friendly to humans, that is, beneficial bacteria or probiotics.
This beneficial bacteria is found in the digestive systems of humans and animals. It helps us improve our digestion, our immune system, maintains the proper levels of acidity in our body.
Acidophilus favorably normalizes the intestinal microflora. Regular ingestion of Acidophilus prevents vaginal infections, research shows that topical and oral use of Acidophilus can prevent infection caused by Candida Albicans. The incidence of "diarrhea" caused by viruses can be eliminated with the use of Acidophilus. Its presence in the intestine is important during and after the use of antibiotics.
This supplement prevents 50% of infections that occur after prolonged use of antibiotics. They promote healthy digestion, thanks to the enzymes secreted by this supplement that aid digestion.
Acidophilus can produce the B vitamins, including niacin, folic acid, biotin, and vitamin B6.
Take 1 to 3 tablets a day as needed in children and adults. Recommended age to ingest from 3 years.
It should not be used if a pregnancy is suspected or during it
It is the infection caused by a type of fungus known as candida and can affect different parts of the body. If the candidiasis is oral, we know it as thrush, causing inflammation of the esophagus if it spreads to this area. There are also vaginal and genital yeast infections, as well as yeast infections of the skin, creating a rash and itching. If the yeast infection spreads to the blood, it is more dangerous.
They are part of the group of the most frequent diseases and it can even be said that practically all people throughout their lives will suffer from it at some time. Candidiasis is an intermediate human mycosis.
- Itching and irritation of the vagina and vulva
- Burning sensation, especially during sexual intercourse or when urinating.
- Redness or inflammation of the vulva.
- Vaginal aches and pains.
- Vaginal rash.
- Thick, white, odorless vaginal discharge that looks similar to cottage cheese.
- Watery vaginal discharge.