Tyrosine Forces is the pro-hormone in the amino acid form L-Tyrosine and a reserve of the active thyroid hormone triiodothyronine (T3).
- Helps in the synthesis of thyroxine
- Stimulates the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to skin and hair
- Participates in the biosynthesis of proteins and enzymes
- Collaborate in the activity of the adrenal, pituitary and thyroid glands
- Improves circulation of the scalp, thereby promoting hair growth
- Facilitates the metabolism of fats
- It is involved in the regulation of body growth and especially the nervous system
Take 1 capsule daily.
MORE INFO IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Tyrosine Forces is the prohormone in the form of amino acid L- Tyrosine and book active thyroid hormone triiodothyronine (T3), has different functions in the body serves as a precursor protein regulates cell metabolism, its deficiency affects our functions, which can produce sudden increase or decrease in weight, muscle weakness, increased sensitivity to cold, disturbance of the heart rhythm, a loss of alert mental activities, irritability, nervousness, depressive states, a deficiency of thyroid hormone during the first years of life causes a shorter stature and a lesser development of the reproductive organs and the brain, the benefits are vital, it helps in the synthesis of thyroxine, it stimulates the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to the skin and hair. It collaborates in the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine and L-dopa, improves memory, neutralizes free radicals, participates in the biosynthesis of proteins and enzymes, collaborates in the activity of the adrenal, pituitary and thyroid glands. It improves the circulation of the scalp, thereby promoting hair growth, it facilitates the metabolism of fats, Tyrosine Forces, together with growth hormone, intervenes in the regulation of body growth and especially of the nervous system.
- Improve memory
- Collaborates in the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters: dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine and L-dopa
- Neutralizes free radicals
It should not be used if a pregnancy is suspected or during it